Calibra® OPM3 Services
Project Management Institute's (PMI) OPM3 Standard builds organizational resiliency through Project, Program, and Portfolio Management.
- The current global economic climate has ushered in an era of uncertainty that throws the importance of Organizational Project Management (OPM) maturity into sharp relief. It is critical for organizations to renew their ability to create cost efficiencies, economies of scale and agility to adapt to the changing business environment through projects.
- OPM3 incorporates the PMI's PMBOK® Guide, the most widely adopted standard for managing individual projects, and expands this into the domains of Program Management and Portfolio Management.
- OPM3 was developed with input from thousands of project practitioners and represents best practices in Project, Program, and Portfolio Management . Leading organizations of all types and sizes across multiple industries are adopting OPM3 to transform their ability to close the gap between strategic intent and tactical outcomes through successful project selection and delivery.
- OPM3 emphasizes choosing the right projects to advance organizational strategies and implementing the processes, structures, and behaviors necessary to deliver projects successfully, consistently, and predictably. Standardization of project work methods lays the foundation for achieving higher levels of maturity and excellence to create the organizational agility and resilience you need in today's marketplace.
OPM Experts, LLC and Milano, Inc. have partnered to create a comprehensive solution to drive both organizational and project improvement.
- The approach begins with an OPM3 assessment in which organizational policies, processes, and practices are evaluated by a certified OPM3 Assessor from OPM Experts using OPM3 ProductSuite®.
- Calibra® Project Intelligence complements the OPM3 assessment process by including-proven mechanisms for assessing actual project-level health within your portfolio, providing a snap-shot of bona-fide capabilities within your organization and detailed profiles of current project performance.
- OPM3 is the "what" and Calibra® is the "how. Calibra® is useful for laying the foundation of Organizational Project Management Maturity through standardization , measurement and corrective action. Calibra® measures compliance to standards and communicates actions that resolve immediate problems and prevent degradation of future performance, enabling you to achieve higher maturity levels in OPM3 and create behaviors that result in predictable and consistent successful project delivery.
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn more.